Monday, February 23, 2009

Yo, ho, ho, and a mini bottle of rum


Every single month I hit a point where I'm eating everything in sight and crying for no reason and then it dawns on me...oh....pms. Every month the same story....psychosis sets in and it takes forever for me to figure out there's a good reason for it. Not to be stereotypical but I have some of the worst symptoms. I turn into a lunatic. Tonight I had a rough time at work and felt like a horribly nasty bitch in general, and my two friends Joey and Amy somehow magically got me a teeny bottle of rum and a coke that was waiting for me when I got home from watching a movie. I pretty much cried. I'd just been saying before I left how much I wanted a rum and coke and then like magic...it appears! That's true friendship for you. Speaking of the movie. We went to see Coraline 3D. It was fabulous! There were terrier dogs that were both flying around in angel sweater-suits and ones that looked like bats. It was truly terrifying at some moments and shame on all the parents who not only had their kids at such a movie but at a 9:25 showing to boot. Um, when I was young my bedtime was 7pm on a school night, no exceptions.
I'm SO annoyed. The Amazing Racers are in Switzerland, where I've been before, paragliding (or whatever its called) off a mountain, that is something I totally wanted to do while I was there but couldn't. I need to marry a bazillionaire or become one myself. Preferably the latter, I'd feel really uncomfortable being reliant on someone else's money. And now they're going to Salzburg. Oh Salzburg...it's SO gorgeous. I spent my birthday there last year. I really need to move to Europe. See...crazy only gets crazier with the rum that's slowly being ingested.

No comments: